Friday, August 10, 2012

Wish List@45

I just can't believe I am turning 45. Really. 45? Not that I am regressive or have stagnated. On the contrary, I feel like I have flourished at 44. Wow, flourished. I was fab at 43. Wow, fab. I just don't know what will be at 45?! Any suggestions? 

The first thing that comes to my mind is this: ALIVE AT 45. Really, alive! Thank God, I am still alive.  Considering all things that have been happening to me, to my life and to my own little world --- I am so BLESSED TO BE ALIVE, to be able to reach 45! I must say, this life is already an extension, a bonus, an endless second chance. You just don't know, you just don't know.

But enough of drama. I must celebrate. And just like the past years, let me indulge to some self-propagation. Yes dear friends, I am writing again my wish list! Hoping this year, at least half of them will be fulfilled (and requited). Here goes:

I. Books to add up my collection which I wish I could bring in heaven:

1.       1. GONE GIRL, by Gillian Flynn.
2.      2.  WHERE WE BELONG, by Emily Giffin. 
3.       3. THE FALLEN ANGEL, by Daniel Silva
4.       4. A DANCE WITH DRAGONS, by George R. R. Martin
5.       5. I, MICHAEL BENNETT, by James Patterson



II. Dinner with friends at:
1. Senju at the Edsa Shangri-la
2. Circles Event Cafe in Makati Shangri-La
2.  
I
   IIII. Jersey of Arnold van Opstal



J
I IV. Jersey of Ryan 


V. Fragrances




VI. Massage treat at the The Spa at Bonifacio High Street

VII. Any of these pairs of shoes (pwede both?)



VIII. Trip to Batanes









Now you know what I want, don't you think it's just right to make them come true?! C'mon, aren't you glad I am still ALIVE AT 45?!

(crossing fingers, pushing my luck my friends. Hehehe. I love you all.) 














No comments: